Monday, May 3, 2010

Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies



It's been so long- I almost forget how to do this. But here I am again, still in my pjs, coffee cup in hand, spent the morning photographing cookies and ate so many that I completely forgot about breakfast. Looks like it's coming back to me.

I found this recipe on "Tasty Kitchen"- a communal recipe website started by the Pioneer Woman (whose blog never fails to make me laugh). The recipe promised to be as tasty as a banana cake, and much easier to make. I fell for the line and got my spatula and mixing bowl!

These cookies were not hard to make, but then again they weren't the best cookies I've ever had. They were only a little bananaey and were a little heavy from the oats. They did grow on me after a while, though. I would say make them during the week, keep them around for a snack, but don't make them as a dessert for your fancy dinner party.




You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment